Just in Time for a ZTR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in Time for a ZTR

I am finally purchasing (having payments) on a Husqavarna ZTR.

I am so excited

Congrats Justin...you'll love it. And your productivity will go thru the roof.

Comment

Comment

talk about an upgrade Justin!!! Will she fit on the trailer? hehe

Comment

talk about an upgrade Justin!!! Will she fit on the trailer? hehe
          Yeah, when i purchased my trailer, i was thinking of the future. Of course she will fit in the trailer, now I just have to figure out how to tie down a zero turn on a trailer. Anybody have any tips ?

It's only a 48 inch, 6 more inches than my tractor.

Tractor hit 400 hrs monday so I figure, it was time

Comment

Congratulations!

You gotta tell us how much faster you are able to do your lawns with your new mower.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Congratulations!

You gotta tell us how much faster you are able to do your lawns with your new mower.
              Yeah when I get to my commercial lawn on Thursday.. took me about 3 hrs today for 1 school.. i'm hoping just to take 1 hr or so

Comment

Nice new ZTR Justin. Big upgrade from before. When I switched to a ZTR my production time went through the ROOF.. More time means more jobs = more MONEY. WTG Enjoy.

If you don't mind what was the final price you paid for it?

John
                Last edited by majoe7; 06-11-2009, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Nice new ZTR Justin. Big upgrade from before. When I switched to a ZTR my production time went through the ROOF.. More time means more jobs = more MONEY. WTG Enjoy.

If you don't mind what was the final price you paid for it?

John
                  Not hard to beat from what I had before. I will have some pictures when it comes in on Tuesday

Comment

Ugh, i just found out that I will be leasing this ZTR mower for 3 yrs then I will have the option to buy. I am reading these documents and I feel like I just got screwed

Comment

Yeah, when i purchased my trailer, i was thinking of the future. Of course she will fit in the trailer, now I just have to figure out how to tie down a zero turn on a trailer. Anybody have any tips ?
                      This is what I would recommend. However, I would recommend you buy them from me rather than from this guy!!! This just happens to be the best picture I could find.

Comment

This is what I would recommend. However, I would recommend you buy them from me rather than from this guy!!! This just happens to be the best picture I could find.
                        Yeah I've heard of Prolockers before. I just am trying to get away from paying a border duty. Last time I ordered my trailer racks, I payed almost 100$ for border duty free. It's hard since there's nothing here in Canada. I am always ordering stuff through the U.S

Comment

Yeah I've heard of Prolockers before. I just am trying to get away from paying a border duty. Last time I ordered my trailer racks, I payed almost 100$ for border duty free. It's hard since there's nothing here in Canada. I am always ordering stuff through the U.S
                          Check with a local shop. Especially one that carries Oregon products. They should carry them.

Comment

Your local homehardware is a authorized Oregon dealer Justin. I order all my 3rd party parts from them.

Comment

Your local home hardware is a authorized Oregon dealer Justin. I order all my 3rd party parts from them.
                              I never heard of Oregon before.. until now.. What is it ?

Comment

Working...
                              X