Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking leads?

Do you track your advertising leads?

When new customers call you, do you ask them where they heard of you from?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

yup I do it.

You should do it to find exactly where the money you are spending on marketing is working at

Comment

Do you chart the information at all?

If so, how do you keep record of it?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yes we do. I always ask how they heard about us. I want to know if our advertising is working or if they were referred by one of our customers. Word of mouth is the best advertisement.

Comment

Hi myrlin,

How do you keep record of it? Do you create charts to review?

Comment

Hi Team Gopher,

I keep a book with my customers names. I make note if that customer was from our ad or if they were a referral from another customer. If they were a referral I give the customer that referred them a discount on their next invoice. It's only a $5.00 discount but they appreciate it. If they happen to refer 2 customers, I will discount them $10.00. I basically discount $5.00 for each customer they refer. Should I discount more?

Comment

Quote[/b] ] I basically discount $5.00 for each customer they refer. Should I discount more?
              If it works now, I would stick with it.

How do you market your referral program to your customers?

Comment

I mailed out letters to our customers explaining the referral program.

Comment

Working...
                X