Which is better?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better?

Which would be better to do after doing a lawn application?

1. Leave the invoice in a doorhanger bag on the doorknob

2. Leave just a service card on the doorknob of the service that was completd, and then mail the invoice at a later date

Can you tell me a little more about what you like or dislike about doing them either way?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well, I like the idea of the service doorhanger. Even though I put a posting sign on their lawn, it is nice to leave a doorhanger there as well.

I like the idea of leaving the invoice there for they can see exactly what I did and how much it is. Also I don't have to mail them one. But the downside is perhaps someone meant not get that invoice, gets blown away in the wind, etc.

Comment

Well, you could put it in a door hanger bag? Would that work?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

yes, I could do that. I would love to leave the invoice there, but I am worried that perhaps they might not get the invoice, and also I have to take time out every night or morning before to print out the invoices.

Comment

Another thing that I never thought about, I have to lug that around with me all day long, and sort through the individual invoices

Comment

True.

Some ideas we have seen in the past is having a small printer in the truck as well and printing out invoices on the spot.

You could also just come up with a post it sticker to affix to the inner door of the house to let the home owner know you were there.

We made one in the free flyer section.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X