Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next business purchase?

What's your next business purchase?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

are you talking about just in general? Such as a large item?

Comment

Larger items
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I should also ask what is on the wish list of things to get too

Comment

Next big purchase will be a new truck. My current truck is gaining a bunch of little problems and starting to be a real hassle. But I can't make that move until things pick up. I would like to get something newer (I'll go as old as a 01 if I go diesel again) but I'd hate to have a payment. So far I've never had payments in my life except credit cards of low value so it's a scarey thought.
          \"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run\"

Comment

Right now nothing major that I need.

Comment

I am looking for a new trailer. My 5x12 is too small for my 2 mowers and anything else.

Comment

I thought about getting an enclosed trailer Bill. Something that I could haul the fertilizer around in with the spreader. Also it would be a great billboard. Nothing fancy, something like a 5 by 8. But I can't get past the price tag of $1,500+

Comment

yep, I think for fert it would be better enclosed. I like open trailers myself. I saw on one of the lawn forums someone was selling an 8x20 enclosed for $3000...might want to check that out.lol
                  that might be too big for you though.

Comment

I am looking at getting a new Exmark Lazer...my old LazerZ is about to kick the bucket.

I got a 23' Enclosed trailer and I love it...keeps me and the equipment dry in the rain...I can lock it up...and you can see it from way down the road.

Comment

I just bought 2002 F250 power stroke and am loving it, But need to sell plow truck 1991 dodge 3/4 ton with Myers plow on it if any one interested let me know. I love my plow truck but must sell for tax purposes

Comment

Hi Gal,
                        Do you have a picture of it you can post?

Comment

Not at this moment but can get one posted. possibly later today. any other questions please ask away

Comment

Working...
                          X