Business Fair at local Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Fair at local Bank

What do you guys think, i think this could be a good opp. to get the word out.
    A local bank has invited me to set up a table at there bank on a friday, there busy day, and they get very busy there, i bank at this branch. Said we could put up a table, a banner, pass out cards, flyers, have a givaway, basicly whatever we want, and they are only inviting one co. from each ind. to be a part of it. All thoughts on this type of marketing welcome. It will be from 9am till 6pm on a friday at the bank.

Sherman,
    DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. That could be a great opportunity. You will appear from the perspective of new customers there to be endorsed by the bank! Think about it. If you walked into your bank & there was a table set up for say a painter, proffesional looking, polite, & informational you'd think "well he must be pretty damn good.... I don't think the bank would let just any schmuck in here to do this right?"

Have some nice pamphlets done up maybe with some free lawncare tips in it. & liturature about your company in it... Maybe something from your website?
    Staple your cards to them. Ask your bank how many cleints they typically see on a friday & make sure you have a good supply. Not all will take them, but it could be a huge thing for you. & it sounds like it's free right? You can't beat that!

Comment

Hey chuck, i was thinking along the same lines, it is free, and they handle on average between 400 & 600 people on an average friday. I am going to get to work on some kind of pamplet today, and maybe we will give drinks or something like that away also, and have people sign-up for a drawing to win a months worth of lawn care to get the lead info.... I am sicked about it.

Comment

I like the idea a lot too. Here is something you could do. You could print out this flyer from the free flyer section.

And hand that out with your business card. It's got a bunch of useful information in there.

Also maybe hand out coupons for a free soil analysis?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I like the idea a lot too. Here is something you could do. You could print out this flyer from the free flyer section.

And hand that out with your business card. It's got a bunch of useful information in there.

Also maybe hand out coupons for a free soil analysis?
          Steve can you post the file for that?
          DJ Carroll
          EasyPro Property Services
          502-525-3279

Comment

No problem.

It's in a pdf format in the 4th post down on the free flyer section here.

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7200

Let me know how that works out.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

its kinda blurry i will you had it in a designer format like photo shop or word or something
              DJ Carroll
              EasyPro Property Services
              502-525-3279

Comment

I like the flyer, i will print some of them up and work it in with the pkts i am putting together

Comment

You could also hand out a small bag of grass seed, they can sprinkle on bare spots in their lawn. That could be really cool too. Maybe put the seeds in a customized envelope that promotes your lawn care business.

Here is a lawn seed envelope template you can use. Print it out, cut it out and make the envelopes yourself.

How about something like that?
                  Attached Files

Comment

That too, is a very interesting idea., I will print one out and try one out., thanks steve.

Comment

Let me know what you come up with.

Comment

Good luck and take some pictures for us. I want to see what your booth looked like

Comment

Working...
                        X