No announcement yet.

Collections at the end of the Season.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you got a lot of great ideas there. Why not also sell window boxes and install them!

Can you imagine that! That could be an incredible service. Maybe even a weekly flower maintenance package where you change out the flowers or just keep the weeds out.

I bet there would be people who would just love to add color to their homes like that!

You could also sell larger planters and landscape pots!

You could have a list of upsells you could offer like this!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Sounds good, I was thinking about adding “Mail Box Installations” to this year’s services, why not window boxes also? As for weekly maintenance I do change out flowers and weed and so on for only one customer because they are the one that get everything done, so I make sure that everything looks great. But a lot of my other customers will wait until the annuals are done then we will switch them out for “Mums” and then “Winter Pansies”. They will save money and weed themselves.

Comment

I was thinking about adding “Mail Box Installations” to this year’s services
        Oh very interesting! What would this service entail and how would you suggest coming up with a price for it?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I recently saw at one of my suppliers some nice mail boxes on display and figured that they must install them as well as sell them. But I figure you would have to excavate the hole, fill it with cement, install the mail box then you can include the installation of annuals, perennials and cover with mulch. I didn’t look into pricing yet, but I would have to try it out at my own house, to see how much materials, and to see how long it would take me.

Comment

Maybe you could even offer brick work! And build the mailbox into the brick! Have a bunch of different options and then you could have many different price points.

Comment

Well I do Hardscapes but mostly dry stacked walls, and patios but I haven’t yet gotten into columns and pillars and so on. But yet I have seen them while driving here and there and never thought of it. Great idea!

Comment

People are always getting their mailboxes knocked over by kids or by accident. The stronger the mount, the longer it will last. Plus it adds value to the home! I look forwards to seeing what you come up with!

Comment

I might have to quote you on a flyer about kids knocking over mail boxes and home values. Sounds great I will keep you informed.

Comment

I am looking forwards to your updates!

Comment

Here's what I do

I print my invoice, then I open word and do the following steps

And then insert your invoice back into the printer and then you will get a background in your invoice that says PAST DUE

Comment

I picked up a stamp from like staples or one of the others, and it was only a couple of bucks. But its not that big, the idea of a Past Due watermark for the stubborn customers is a good idea.

Comment

Here's what I do

I print my invoice, then I open word and do the following steps

And then insert your invoice back into the printer and then you will get a background in your invoice that says PAST DUE
                          I just tried this out, i've got 2 deadbeat customers that said that would pay me and I am getting fed up so I printed PAST DUE over my invoice and sent these 2 invoices through registered mail. See if I get a response or not

Comment

Keep us posted.

Comment

Keep us posted.
                              Will do.

P.S. What's with the google ads next to the posts ? they are kind of in a bad spot

Comment

Update on bills sent

I am tracking my invoice and it says return to sender.

I am been trying to get this money from this house i did and that house is for sale and i'm now confused who's the owner since i've been mailing that bill to that same address and now its being returned to me

Comment

Working...
                                X