Door Hangers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Hangers

I put out 500 door hangers today and already received 6 new customers, looks like this season might turn out pretty good. I think the key to getting customers with door hangers is to put your price on the hanger. I always do this and generally average about 2-3 percent return. It makes it so much easier for the customer to make a decision.

Quality Hosts.com Web Hosting

If you don't mind me asking, what did you use for your doorhanger?

Comment

Also are you pre-printing a price based on sqft or do you write it in as you deliver them?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That is what I was thinking about. I was thinking about bringing along a sharpie pen, and basically making a rough estimate of what the property would be. Then I write it on the doorhanger with a sharpie, and hang it.

Comment

Then do you have on the door hanger, we will meet or beat any price?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

The current door hangers that I am looking at do not have that. *That is why I have been kind of looking around a different companies, seeing what they can, and I am even at the point of just making them myself and then having Staples print me out a bunch.

But once I get into some customization with some of these companies, my tab is like around $600 for just 1,000 door hangers.

Comment

What is the benefit to you for using Staples when you get your door hangers printed when http://www.48hourprint.com/door-hanger-printing.html
              offers 1000 door hangers for $225? Full color both sides.

Comment

I use a door hanger that I created that was printed by doorhangers.com. On the hanger there is a space $____ where I use a black sharpie to fill in the amount.

The price of 1000 hangers is usually pretty high when you compare that 5000 is probably only about *40 or 50% more.

It is nice to have full color, all the bells and whistles hangers, but I agree with a post I read on here somewhere that said, the more extravagant the advertising, the more the customer perceives the price will be to pay for that advertising. I believe in keeping it simple. Don't compete with Lawn Doctor in advertising dollars, compete with them in work quality and price.

Quality Hosts.com Web Hosting

Comment

Hi MIRACLELAWN,

Thank you for the insight. You are an inspiration to us!

We all need to remember to keep it simple.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X