Holiday decoration prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday Decorations

Hey guys, their are not many guys doing this up in my area, how do I get started

Comment

Hey guys, their are not many guys doing this up in my area, how do I get started
      I would say get some flyers made and drop them off at all of your current customers. Then start canvassing the area and hand out flyers. Maybe do your own houses decorations and put up a yard sign about offering that service.

Let us know how it goes!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

hey guys,

woundering if charging y the light string installed would be profitable. eg. 4 strings installed $30.00 per string, $120.00.
        Mike

Comment

wondering if charging by the light string installed would be profitable. eg. 4 strings installed $30.00 per string, $120.00.
          I think this is going to come down to your costs. How long does it take to install the lights and how much does it cost you? I would think this is something you could experiment with and time to see how long it takes to put up 4 strings of lights.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I think depending on the job the time would be different. When i hang lights for some one and provide the lights the cost would reflect the extra cost of the lights but the amount of time it takes to install 1 string of lights can be 15 min to about 45 min depending on if its on a two story roof or if its on a one story roof. So do you think giving one price would be better then just charging buy the hour? More profitable? Just a thought.

Mike

Comment

So do you think giving one price would be better then just charging buy the hour? More profitable? Just a thought.
              Well when you say giving one price, can't you create a bid based on the hours you think it is going to take and then give the customer that one price? They don't need to know it's based on an hourly figure.

Comment

Working...
              X