snowblowing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snowblowing

I tried to do a search on the forum, I assume this question has already been answered but I am wondering where do I start. This is my 1st year full time and I want to know if I should start with a snowblower to do driveways this winter.

I need a snowblower since my 2001 Dodge Dakota Sport ain't big enough for a plow so my only solution until i get bigger is a snowblower.

Any tought on what getting for a snowblower, do I have to buy commercial or not ?

What size is resonable for everybody ? I was figuring about 30 inches or so

Last edited by justin_time; 09-21-2008, 11:01 PM.

30 inch sounds good to me
    Do It Yourself
    water restoration

Comment

Yea I would take into account how wide of a snow blower you can get through walk ways. I would think they wouldn't be much wider than 30 inches.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Jusyin

Most side walk in residental area in the states are about 44" wide there are exceptions. as far as a plow look on this web site they might have what you are looking for for your truck. i run a 28 and a 32in blower, also build a 44" snow plow for the Zero Turn.

http://www.blizzardplows.com

also check out the plow site they have good infomation and insight.

http://www.plowsite.com/

Comment

Justin
          sorry about miss spelled namem twice tonight had bad spelling to many drugs from doctor.

Comment

Justin
            sorry about miss spelled namem twice tonight had bad spelling to many drugs from doctor.
            That's ok, thanks for the sites. Most of my customers don't even get my name right at all. Some of them call me Jason and my business name is Just in Time for a season, go figure

Comment

Working...
            X