Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to get testimonials?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to get testimonials?

In another post this question came up and I thought it was a great question.

What is the best way to get testimonials? How do you get them to use in your marketing material?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I would just send a survey to all your customers...most people aren't going to give you any feedback aside from the occasional verbal comment/suggestion unless you explicitly ask for it.

Comment

That's how I do it too. I send a survey every 6 months to check up & get a feel for my customers to make sure our satisfaction rates stays very high.

Comment

Do you ask if you can use their testimonials in your marketing?

Or how do you suggest going about that?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yes I do ask. There is a box at the bottom for them to check off yes or no.

Comment

Say Chuck. can you let us see what your survey looks like?
            I always thought about making some and sending them out but when comes down to what questions to ask I get stuck.

Comment

Send me a pm with your email address & I'll shoot a copy over to you.

Comment

Theres a customer survey template in the customer letter section at the top of the forum. Maybe that would help as well?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X