bad customer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad customer

I had a customer that needed some garden weeding, and she tells me she'll pay me $13 per hour, I explain to her I do not work by the hour I can give her an estimate she says fine for $250 and half up front for material. I get there to do the work and she starts asking me to do things that where not included in the estimate. when i let her know it would be more $$ she tells me that she thought the $250 was high and and she would give the $125 when all the labor was done,and asked if I could add these thing in. I say fine. after the labor part was done she was suposed to give half the money instead she leaves a check for $70 and says thats enough for the mulch and she wants 10 bales of pine needles. pine needles cost $7 a bale without tax, gas, and mileage.she wasn't home for me to talk to her but I have good feeling she has no intention on paying me my money when I complete.
    I'll call here monday and if she can't sign an agreement I will not finish the job.
    what are your thoughts ?

http://www.quickcleanlawncare.com/

If you can get her to sign a contract on Monday, great!

I wish you the best on this and want to know what happens.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Any updates on how this turned out?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X