• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-Steps to better customer service

Howdy all,

I thought you might like to read this article,

5-Steps to better customer service

It's about time we heard from you.I was getting worried something had happened.

Comment

Hi Ritchiem,

Great information.

When you say
      Quote[/b] ]Be very careful with Sunglasses,
      I am not sure how I feel about this at the moment but how can wearing sunglassed effect the way you are perceived by a customer?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

It has to do with eye contact. Ask yourself this question...can you read someones emotion through their eyes? I know I can. With dark sunglasses you don't know if you have someones attention, if they are listening, etc...

It is always a good idea when talking to someone (at least for the first time) to remove your sunglasses. A big part of 'trust' comes from eye contact.

Comment

Very interesting point.

Do you think it is ok to wear them when you are mowing or working?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

For sure...I don't know if I can go a day without mine. But I always make it a habbit to take them off when someone comes up to me for a conversation.

Comment

Thanks ritchiem. I have learned so much from you.

Comment

I totally agree with the sunglasses thing. When my guys used to work on properties, I told them that they were not allowed to wear tinted safety glasses because it put a bad image on the company. They had to be clear.

Comment

Very fasinating! These are things I wouldn't have known!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X