Maps of streets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maps of streets

Does anyone know of a website that is detailed with streets? I already have a book with all the streets in it but I don't want to highlight it all up. Basicly making a map of where I'm advertising so I know which areas to hit up for the day.

Any ideas?
    \"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run\"

Hi kc2006,

Maybe something like mapquest.com
    or maps.google.com

Are you going to print it out somehow and circle which areas you already hit with door hangers?

Or how will you use it.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I was going to print it all out and then highlight certain areas that I plan on putting doorhangers at, then I'll go back and highlight with a different color of the areas I did. It would be easier to keep track of what I'm doing I think.

Comment

Good for you.

When will you be handing them out? Weekdays or weekends?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Pretty much everyday that its fairly nice out. I have 5000 to put out, when I'm not busy I'll go put them out for a few hours. No work scheduled for this month as of yet so I have alot of free time to get them out.

Comment

Well I forgot something...my brother is a topographer *I talked to him and he's going to print me out a map tomorrow exactly how I want. *We used a program on his laptop to get an idea of the area I want, now he'll go to work and print it out on a plotter. *That worked out well.

Comment

Working...
            X