Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Noticed Program

Get Noticed Program

Big thanks to Richard murphy of http://designinq.com/. He has created this program to help new Lawn Care Operators.

He will customize a new website for you based on one of our many free web templates located here. All he asks is that you purchase your domain name and get web hosting. He suggested godaddy.com, due to their low price, but you can go anywhere you want.

If you want a website. Simply post a response here and Richard will get back to you. Right now this is open ended. He will create them one by one going through the list.

If you are in a rush I am sure you could offer to pay him to get it done faster.

Thanks Again Richard!!!!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Here is his most recent website for www.bayoulawncare.com

Check it out!

Richard does excellent work!

He can also get your site working with Lawnmail, so your customers can log it to check their balances, invoice and payment history and upcoming job schedule.

Also he can get your site working with paypal.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I would be very interested, thanks!

Comment

I would love to be included! johnwbell@gmail.com or 419-529-5296

Thank You! John

Comment

Hello there trimmasters and pagefault...have you had a look at the Gopher Tempates? Any that you are interested in? Also, have a look at www.godaddy.com at the Linux package.

Talk with you soon

Comment

I am partial to #3.

I have a domain name registered already, but I only have the email package (through Yahoo). I'll have to upgrade and/or switch to another hosting service.

Comment

[b]I would love to have a site done.

We purchased www.PerfectLawnServices.com domain name have hosting plan and like the template #7

Just email us at PerfectLawnServices@hotmail.com and let us know what the next step is.

Thanks

Comment

Hello PerfectLawnServices,

Thats great...I'll send you an email with some info.

Comment

Hi Richard,

I am not sure if you have been in touch with him or not yet but forum member student101 email address cleancutlawn@hotmail.com wanted to get on your list as well.

Comment

Hi Richard,

forum member nherweck email addres nherweck@fiveguysandalawnmower.com

Is interested in this too.

Thank you!

Comment

Hey there pagefault,

Have you looked into hosting yet? If you need a hand let me know. You will want a basic Linux hosting package.

Comment

I've been too busy, which I'm not going to complain about.

I'll get something done by the end of the day tomorrow. The url is lawnmowersinc.com.

Thanks again.

Comment

Hi Richard,

STUART floraculture@gardenemail.com would like you to create a site for him too.

Thank you!

Comment

Hi Richard,

Bryan at bryan@promolawn.com needs your help too.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Richard,

Matt of *ousek_lawnscapes@yahoo.com also needs your assistance.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X