Free Logo Designs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Logo Designs

How do you use the free logos. When I click on them it opens another window, but I cant edit or anything. Am I supposed to save it to another program, and If I am what programs work good with them? I have an older computer, but have upgraded to windows xp pro, so I have some of the newer programs. Please help. If I can't figure it out I may have to ask for some design help. But would rather not be a pest if I can do it myself.
    Thanks

Yes you are supposed to save it and edit it in another program. You can do some editing in word and publsiher. But if your this newbie on it, i would just pay someone else to do it. Beleave me, its worth it if you dont know what your doing.

Comment

Hi Courtesy,

As maelawncare said, you should be able to save the image file and then use a graphic program to edit it for your needs. If you need design help, could you send an email to Richard Murphy rmurphy@designinq.com and see if he can assist.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X