Door hanger idae

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door hanger idae

since im obviously an idiot with this computer can anyone make the flooloing into a door hanger size. i figured out how to edit but not start new

chris

Hi MCSLAWNCARE,

Are you going to be printing these out yourself? If so will you be printing 2 per page or 3?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i am going to have these printed so 1 per page. *It does not have to be exactle like that but, this is kind of what im looking for...... i dident know you could print them yourself...where would i get the cutouts?

chris

Comment

Hi MCSLAWNCARE,

You could print them out on thicker paper that can be bought anywhere and then maybe buy a door hanger cutter.

Here is a link to door hanger hole punches.

You also could print 2 or 3 out on one sheet.

What do you think of that?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Im kind of New so what seems to be the cheeper way to go??

Chris

Comment

Well, I think it depends on how many you want to create.

How many are you going to hand out?

Check out the prices here. http://www.48hourprint.com/door-hanger-printing.html

And see what you think would work best for you.

Comment

Im going to have them printed due to the amount i need more than likely aroung 5,000 first round. so 1 per page will do.

chris

Comment

How about something like this? You can get two on one page and then cut them down the center.

Comment

Here is a pdf file you can print out and then maybe either edit it or create another file to print over it with your own text.

Comment

I use http://www.doorhangers.com you can design your door hanger online and I think their prices are great! 10,000 door hangers for $299.00
                    Quality Hosts.com Web Hosting

Comment

i orderd mine from www.doorhangers.com also just waiting on the product.

chris

Comment

I can't wait to see them when you get them back.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X