Any of you guys require a deposit for:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you guys require a deposit for:

your maintenance contract customers? and if so do you have a problem with people wanting to pay it

Hi FAIRWAY,

Do you mean like a prepay where they would get a discount if they paid in advance?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well yes a prepay, but NO discount I only offer a discount for full payment.
      I want to know if anyone asks for a deposit for the start of the season

Comment

Ok, that is very interesting. I haven't heard of that but if you can get a customer to prepay, great! Does anyone else do this or have you thought of this?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Ive thought of it, and do it, but only with clients ive had over one season. I contract year round, so the there payments are broken into 12 months.

Comment

I normally contract for 8 mos, however coming out of winter I find problems with cash flow starting up. Thats why I came up with this.. DOES ANYBODY ELSE TRY THIS ?

Comment

I don't do contracts with residential customers. And yes, the cash flow is slow in the winter. Does make the spring start up tight.

Comment

Working...
              X