How to get a Logo Created?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get a Logo Created?

How can I get a Logo Created for my business? I have a long name and it seems like they are all for short ones.
    Bill
    Grand Area Landscape Management

Hello Bill,

Did you have a design in mind that is available from the gopher logo designs? Or would you like something fresh? What are your thoughts on this?

Comment

I am not sure, we just use our name now, so anything would have to be an improvement! LOL
      We have been using our name with a plow truck on one side and zero turn mower on the other... but that is not really good for clothing, or truck signs...we just use our names on those.

Comment

I have a logo which is nothing more than the company name presented in a snazzy fashion. I would like to add my tag line underneath it; however, I am unable to do so. Rather than tucking the tag line underneath the company name, it is as if the "enter button" is hit a few times leaving the tag line underneath a few spaces. It looks out of place.

I have also picked through the free logo templates and found a simple yet attractive logo. My problem is I am not capable of "merging" my logo with the template. I would have to place my company name on top of the template. They are obviously two seperate items.

Any help with the above would be great.

Dan
        ****Dan****

Comment

Hi turfman007,

Can you send an email to our resident design guru ritchiem at rmurphy@designinq.com

Thank you
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Here is a simple upgrade to what you probably have right now.

Let me know if you want to go more logoish.

Comment

WOW that was fast!

And very nice by the way
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I would like a logo designed please? I, too have been using my name but plan to expand and look more professional. My new name will be Emerald Outdoor Services. A celtic/Irish theme. Thank you!

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Jan. 16 2006,10:00)]Here is a simple upgrade to what you probably have right now.

Let me know if you want to go more logoish.
                  I was thinking something more like a logo, that people would see and recognize. That is the best one I have seen yet, you do great work!

Comment

I cannot take all of the credit. I took a tiger design and just added your name and did some altering. I will work on an original concept for you.

Comment

ritchiem:

I recently sent you an email regarding a logo design. I am giving you the reigns to the sleigh on this. If you are content working with the current design, so be it. If you would like to recreate it (or something), so be it.

Dan
                      ****Dan****

Comment

So what's it take to get myself a logo designed for free? Who do I have to beg??? hehe....

Comment

Hi bcflawnlandscape,

Since you are part of our Factory Sponsored LCO for 2006 please review this post made for you and post there as well.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I have been away for 2 days at training seminars...I am back now. I will be getting back to everyone tomorrow with regards to logo designs.

Comment

Hey Billz,

Here is another idea

Comment

Working...
                              X