No announcement yet.

How to get a Logo Created?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does everone like that one? I am not sure about the colors...

Comment

What would you change about it?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Looks better than the first one probably a better patch ,too.

Comment

Well, I am thinking of changing our shirts this year to this color:
          http://www.companycasuals.com/barefoo....tId=625
          Do you think it would look good on the back full sized, and small on the front? My other ones were forest green, with white embroidery.

Comment

I can change the colors to match anything...let me know if you want different colors.

Comment

Here is a sample of what it might look like on that color.

Comment

that definitetly looks like it would stand out, right? I think I like it alot!

Comment

I think it looks really good too.
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Do you think that would look good on a hat? Can you send it to me, I want to print it out, maybe full size to see what it would look like on back of a shirt too...

Comment

I had a quick question regarding logos, i see on the gopher site i can view multiple logo designs which were already created for a business. I also noticed if you click on the logo it opens up a seperate window with the blank logo (without the company name, etc..) Can we take these blank logos and add out own company names to them? Or is that copyright infringement since someone else has that logo? Is there a fee that would have to be paid in order for me to use the logo template?

Comment

Hi ImbrianoLandscaping,

They are there for you to use and help create your own logo.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 31 2006,6:14)]Hi ImbrianoLandscaping,

They are there for you to use and help create your own logo.
                          Thank you for replying so quickly, id like to thank you for providing many people with such a great resource like this, ive been trying to create my own logo for some time now and this has helped me greatly, i'll post a pic once ive come up with something, actually heres one ive messed around with now:

Comment

Great work! and your welcome. Please let other know about this site too

Comment

ok, where do I go from this point? do I take this to a local shop to blow up? what I want to do is send it to a shirt maker and have a shirt made, to see what I think... when I blow it up, the circle gets all distorted, and so do the words...is there something special I do to it now?

Comment

Hey Bill,

I'll send you the source file tonight...that way you can take it to a print shop and they can resize it as needed without quality loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X