No announcement yet.

Seasonal Displays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again TG I am very confident it will be.

Comment

I dont know how extensive you are may ever want to go with these displays. But our web show 'The Landscaper' has a halloween episode online where we built a display for a pizza parlor in town. For Christmas 2006 we will also be doing a Christmas display. It might not help, but maybe it will.

Comment

Hi UnitedEnvironment.com,

What types of displays do you do for spring? Your halloween displays were fantastic.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

For spring we tend to do more on the basis of Flower arrangements by the square foot. Of course, nothing as fun as the halloween stuff, but hey it pays bills. Im located in NJ and geraniums are a huge hit here, umm, impatiens (spelling?) petunias, we dress up the fronts of the planting beds. Then we offer to pot arrangements where we mix a few flowers up, hanging baskets are good sellers, and we have a selection of flags to choose from that we buy wholesale off a fleamarket dealer.

its a nice touch, then you can offer watering and weeding services weekly, it all depends how crazy you want to get

by the way, im sure everyone has noticed we have not had a new video in a while, Our web editor who is a ver dear friend has muscular dystrophy, and he might need surgery where they insert rods in his chest to keep his muscles from clapsing his chest. He should come out of it fine, he had it once before in his back. Unfortunately his condition can only get worse with age, but he is in great spirits, and we have all been friends since before he ever considered the need for a wheelchair, so things should be getting updated soon. We have a couple episodes ready to go, so ill post when new ones are online

Comment

Quote[/b] (UnitedEnvironment.com @ Jan. 30 2006,11:03)]I dont know how extensive you are may ever want to go with these displays. But our web show 'The Landscaper' has a halloween episode online where we built a display for a pizza parlor in town. For Christmas 2006 we will also be doing a Christmas display. It might not help, but maybe it will.
            Thanks for the useful tip UnitedEnvironment, I like the Halloween idea. What you said in the last post is how I get started with this stuff (ideas) " it all depends how crazy you want to get " I find myself expanding/expounding on something that might just be the tip of the icebergin the beginning. I had planned all along we would certainly offer to maintain the plants for them.

Thanks again for the ideas.

T_D

Comment

Hi UnitedEnvironment.com,

I am sorry to hear about your friend. I do look forwards to your next video updates.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X