Logo help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo help

I looked through some of the logo templates and found one i like and modifyed it using paint like described int the instructions, here is the deal i went to get signs and t-shirts made and they bot said i need a Vectorized image??? i dont even know what that is can anyone help.

chris

Hi MCSLAWNCARE,

A vector based image is like a pdf file. It can be scaled without losing image quality. To create one you need to use a program like adobe photoshop or illustrator. It should be possible they can convert your current design to a vector based format.

Here is an interesting link that describes vector based graphics more.

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/V/vector_graphics.html
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Is it possible for someone on here to make this a vector based file for me??

chris

Comment

Chris,

Contact Richard rmurphy@designinq.com and see if he can help.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Double post I think...you can send me the logo file to rmurphy@designinq.com and I'll have a look at it. Should be able to convert it for you.

Comment

Hey Chris,

Did you get your logo? I sent it out today. Let me know if there are any problems.

Comment

Working...
            X