Website hosting offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website hosting offer

We made this offer last year and the free slots quickly filled up. With help from http://www.besthostingspot.net we have been able to get 15 FREE 3 month web hosting accounts.

If you need a website here is a great opportunity. This is what you'll get:

3 Free Months of web hosting from besthostingspot.net

1GB Space

5 GB transfer

5 Mailboxes

Free web templates are located here.

If you would like to receive this, simply email Chuck Sinclair at chuck@besthostingspot.net. And mention the Gopher offer.

Specifics:

If you don't have a web domain name, you will be able to get one through besthostingspot.net for $10.95. You will need to set up an account with besthostingspot.net which will include a credit card number and a one time setup fee of 5.00. If you want to continue having besthostingspot.net host your site after your Free three months you will be billed only $4.95 per month. Custom web design will cost extra.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Team Gopher, has your company seen any of the work this company does? Is there anyone that has feedback about this companies work?
    \"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run\"

Comment

Hi kc2006,

No I haven't seen any of their custom work. If you find any sample from them, please post it.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I switched over to them after seeing the offer. It was a waste of 15 dollars to transfer my domain name basicly.

The only nice thing about the site was the templete I got from your site. I believe it was Rich M that pointed out all the flaws they had when they created it.

I'd be very mad if I spent a couple hundred to have them create something and it turned out like that one did.

Just my .02, and I'm back with godaddy for now.
        \"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run\"

Comment

Working...
        X