Website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website

Does anybody know of a great site for website design and hosting. I currently use Verisign, but I am not happy because you can not go hog wild with the design. You are only limited to certain backgrounds.

I basically want to create my own website, but be free in what I can create.

Hi tiedeman,

I have heard positive comments about www.godaddy.com.

Are you going to be designing your website yourself? What kind of things are you going to be changing for your new website?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I just want a more cleaner looking professional website than I currently have. One website that I absolutely love is http://www.rivertownlandscapes.com/ It just looks very clean and professional.

Comment

I also like Site

Comment

Oh that is a very nice site. What was your website? I'd like to see to compare and contrast them.

You know I was thinking. We could work on a web concept for you that would promote you and your company. The unique selling proposition would be that no one else stands behind their work like you do.
          So often we see websites and marketing material with little or no mention of the owner. Why is this? This is a service industry. People will choose their service provider based on the service results, price as well as how they get along with the person providing the service. I bet if we made you the star of your marketing material and website, it would make all the difference for your company and make you stand out.

What do you think of this?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

email me and we could talk about it some more

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Nov. 23 2005,3:06)]Oh that is a very nice site. What was your website? I'd like to see to compare and contrast them.

You know I was thinking. We could work on a web concept for you that would promote you and your company. The unique selling proposition would be that no one else stands behind their work like you do.
              So often we see websites and marketing material with little or no mention of the owner. Why is this? This is a service industry. People will choose their service provider based on the service results, price as well as how they get along with the person providing the service. I bet if we made you the star of your marketing material and website, it would make all the difference for your company and make you stand out.

What do you think of this?
              I haven't heard anything back about the website idea

Comment

I will make a new post for this in the web discussion section and hopefully I will be able to get ritchiem to join in as well. He is a great designer.

Comment

My head is not going to be able to fit into this forum if you keep that up TG.

Comment

Hey tideman...do you have a website up and running atm? Perhaps we could work together on making it better!

Comment

Richard, I emailed you by the way

Comment

Hey Tiedeman...this is what I was thinking for your site...clean simple...just an idea what do you think?

Comment

Hello tiedeman and thanks for the help with my gopher program. I did purchase it. I still am not up to speed have a few more questions maybe you could help. I am reolying to the godaddy sugjestion. I purchased my domain and they host my web page but from talking to them what they have to offer that you can doo yourself is not really all that great. I understand they have templates and you can not be as free as you want. I am using a customer to do my web page and he has created a few that look pretty good. If you still need some help send me a pm. My sight is still under construction but you can feel free to look at it and watch it as in the next few weeks it grows. www.accuscapeslandscaping.com I had another page same address and did not like it, so manny just did this over the last weekend. can't find the spell check.

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Dec. 02 2005,9:03)]Hey Tiedeman...this is what I was thinking for your site...clean simple...just an idea what do you think?

I think that it looks good, just needs to be cleaned up a little bit. Like have the right logo, and everything. But other than that I think it looks great.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Accuscapes Landscaping @ Dec. 02 2005,10:26)]Hello tiedeman and thanks for the help with my gopher program. I did purchase it. I still am not up to speed have a few more questions maybe you could help. I am reolying to the godaddy sugjestion. I purchased my domain and they host my web page but from talking to them what they have to offer that you can doo yourself is not really all that great. I understand they have templates and you can not be as free as you want. I am using a customer to do my web page and he has created a few that look pretty good. If you still need some help send me a pm. My sight is still under construction but you can feel free to look at it and watch it as in the next few weeks it grows. www.accuscapeslandscaping.com I had another page same address and did not like it, so manny just did this over the last weekend. can't find the spell check.
                              If you still have any problems I would be more than happy to help you with the learning. *Like I said, I think that it took me probably one month (one billing period) were I was really comfortable with it and knew a lot of it. *I found that one of the best things to do was enter the rates for the customers and services right off the bat. *That really helps out

Once you go through the first billing period it is so smooth. *I am proud to say that I use all of the features. *I just used the Matrix about 3 weeks ago for snow removal for the first time and that was sweet. *Talk about easy to use.

Comment

Working...
                              X