What does your company have?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your company have?

What makes you and your company different from the rest? Why should I being a potential client come to you for service instead of the other guy? Everyone has an edge (or at least you hope you do) or an upperhand...what is yours?

i'm cheap. i ofer the best price.

Comment

Standing out on price alone is going to be very tough. There is always someone who can do it cheaper.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i always try and go the extra mile for the customer to make em happy... if i get a call because a customer had a problem with somethin i will fix it... most cheap fly by night companies wont do that...

Comment

Quote[/b] (xtreme lawn @ Sep. 14 2005,6:08)]i'm cheap. i ofer the best price.
          and there-in lies the problem with being a real landscaper in a world full of hacks.

Comment

A keen attention to the details and making the customer feel important. These types of traits will win over a cheap price most times.
            Joel LaRusic
            Consultant/Author, Start & Run a Landscape Business
            www.mowboy.com

Comment

Offering the services (mowing, spraying, fertilizing, etc) with package deals that none of my other competition in this area does....

Comment

Working...
              X