Help for new business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for new business

I am looking to take over my fathers existing residential landscape company. With 2 employees doing most of the maintenance and the owner doing extras, such as repairs etc...

I would like to go through the customers and "weed out" the less profitable ones, and focus on new accounts in a smaller target market.

For this i know i will need to focus on marketing in these areas, and also refine the bidding process. Its a lot of work, but with planning and organization i think its possible. Attached is a logo i was using, but I am also in search for something more attractive.

Hi ranchoparadise21,

Have you looked through our collection of logos? Did you see anything you liked?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hey Rancho,

Here is something to start with if your interested. I can make any kind of change necessary.

Comment

Hi ranchoparadise21,

Let us also know if you need any business advice.

Hi Christian grower,

That is very nice of you to jump in with your designs.

Thanks!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

thanks for the logo it looks good. CG
          I am looking for a flyer for aeration. Does anyone have any already made?

Comment

Hi ranchoparadise21,

The last page of our free flyers and door hangers has one for you. Let us know if it helps.

Comment

Working...
            X