Commercial Account Bid Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Account Bid Form

I am looking for a good Bid form for a community association bid. They are looking for mowing every ten days and weedwhacking once per month on approximately four acres of property. Anyone have a good HOA bid proposal I can use? The catch is that I need to submit it some time before Friday, July 22, 2005 so I need it soon.....THANKS!

Hi LandscapeCreations,

I will look around for one and see if I can help
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hi LandscapeCreations,

Did you happen to see the free contract section here? Were there any contracts that would be helpful? There is a full commercial bid in there.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hi LandscapeCreations,

One of our contacts has told us that most HOA's will provide you with their own contract proposal.

Comment

Unfortunately, this HOA is new and rather clueless..... The last HOA I did had their own, but I dont want to use it because it sounds like a 2-year-old wrote it....

I created my own and hope it works...Thanks all....

I would like to see any private driveway snow contacts that anyone might be willing to share, however.

Comment

Hi LandscapeCreations,

I hope you get the account. Did you check our free contracts section for the snow plow contract in there? Will that help you?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X