Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#743, #744, #745

Comment

i still have not heard anything back yet team gopher.

Comment

Hi Kustom Kare,

How can we assist you further?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

what is the next step . i mean all of a sudden everything stopped .

Comment

Hi Kustom Kare,

I'm Joel LaRusic, author of this month's Book of the Month - 'Start & Run A Landscape Business'. The Gopher Team asked me to see if we can offer you any more advice as you grow your company.

I see it's been a couple of months since you started the Head Start program. Your business plan was great... very well thought out.

How has it been going for you this year so far?

How are your new customer projections?

Have you put your new logo to work on flyers or other advertising and are you targeting neighborhoods as your business plan indicated you would?

Please post an update with your progess and let us know if there are any specific areas where you would like some advice and help.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks.
            Joel LaRusic
            Consultant/Author, Start & Run a Landscape Business
            www.mowboy.com

Comment

well the next thing that i am doing is going to be advertising in the yellow pages. i really havent done any great amounts of flyers . i have been mostly using business cards. My business has doubled since last year at this time , not really in size but in income and profit . i plan on hiring another guy real soon. hey joel how about that book , how do i go about getting it .

Comment

Hi Kustom Kare,

Really glad to hear that your business is growing. Well done!

You may purchase 'Start & Run a Landscape Business' from my website - www.MowBoy.com - or at amazon.com or from your local bookstore.

Let us know how you like the book. As well, if you have any more question... feel free to ask.

Thanks!
                Joel LaRusic
                Consultant/Author, Start & Run a Landscape Business
                www.mowboy.com

Comment

Working...
                X