Head Start Program:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

ok x ray thats looking better. what about getting rid of the black at the bottom and just extending the stripes. i also took a poll and everyone says i need to change the writing so you can see it far away . what do you think ?

Comment

#730, #731, #732

Comment

great job x ray i like 730. the only problem i see is that its too many colors. what do you think about as afr as printing this ?

Comment

Hi Kustom Kare,

They all look great. You should be able to easily have these recreated on vinyl for your truck. Many vinyl places can print on the vinyl material so the number of colors isn't an issue. Other printing facilities like www.48hourprinting.com only print in full color so there is no extra charge for additional colors when they print on paper.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

hey x-ray is there any way you could redo my original logo . the problem with that logo is that i cant do anything with .

Comment

Hi Kustom Kare,

You might want to be more specific about what you mean by redo your original logo. The more specific you are the better.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

ok well my original logo i cant enlarge or shrink it. i like the lay out and everything. maybe just change the writing like #730 and use the 2 greens like that one too. i did a poll on ******** and everyone said my original logo stands out better.

Comment

#737, #738, #739, #740

Comment

xray how about 737 and put the white line under Kustom Kare , just like the original. the other thing is that i wanted to make sure that the 2 greens are different colors and arent just different shades. the other thing is to do away with the black outline of the writing . also could i have another logo with my phone number under all of it for printing on t shirts 314-220-9165 looks great ! * thanks jeff

Comment

Hi Xray,

Here is the original logo. It's the biggest I can find. Maybe this will help you with matching up the colors?

Kustom Kare if you have a larger one, you might want to post it as well to mtch up the colors.

Comment

is this one bigger

Comment

That looks like the same size to me. Your goal is to keep the same colors right? Maybe that will be large enough to recreate them.

Comment

Comment

great work xray that one will do just fine, that is my final choice. whats next team gopher? wait a minute the wife came in and said the writing is too plain . maybe show me some with different writing thanks

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X