Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the salaries and phone are per month everything else was yearly

Comment

Ok that will make a big difference. We will have to recalculate that based on this change.

Thanks.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i have already learned alot just from this thread thanks alot!

Comment

Here is an updated pie chart showing your monthly expenses minus labor.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

i'll print that out and hold on to it thanks

Comment

Hi Kustom Kare,

Do you have a logo already? Do you need one or flyers made?

If you would like some personalized marketing material made for your company, please take some pictures of you in front of and on your equipment and post them.

Comment

i have a cheap looking logo but i would like a better one . that sounds great . where would you suggest i take the pictures at ?

Comment

Hi Kustom Kare,

Review our logo gallery here and let us know which one(s) we could use to base your logo on.

Review this page and see how Hamons took his photos. If you could use that as a start it may help you with some ideas. Maybe even some pics of you standing in front of all your equipment with your truck / trailer as the backdrop. Be creative and experiment. Send us what you get and we will create some marketing material for you.

Comment

ok we like #s 439 & 444 by Tiger and #s 408 & 264 by xray

Comment

#724, #725, #726, #727

Comment

we like #724 & #725, is there any way u can make the grass be cross cut and fill in the sun?

Comment

we also like the lines that are on # 726 & # 727 i would like to see those colors in 724 & 725 .

Comment

heres my current logo i do like the writing on this

Comment

Comment

we really like that but really dont like the all the black and extend the stripes . could you get rid of the black from the word kustom on down please. i just think its too much black . thanks x ray keep up the good work :rock: :rock:

Comment

Working...
                                X