No announcement yet.

Head Start Program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Team Gopher, I just wanted to update on my monthly accounts that I have. I have 46 monthly accounts, and I keep getting calls every week. I am currently advertising in 1 newspaper, 1 community magazine, Yellow Page ad, and I have several signs posted in my yards all over my area. Hopefully this continues for several more months. I recently bought a new truck from the added income the new yards gained me. So everything is going well. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Hi LightningLawns,

That's great news. Do you have a picture of your new truck that you can post?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

No pics yet. I just got it about 8 days ago. I will take some and post them. I'll take some of my old truck too just to show the improvement.

Comment

Heres some pics of my trucks

Comment

This is the new truck I got in April

Comment

Heres the old one 1995 Dodge Dakota with 200,000 miles on it

Comment

Last pics of the trucks

Comment

And as of today I am up to 54 accounts that are on a monthly service agreement. I am not full time yet, but I could be if I wanted I work thurs. fri. and sat. cutting grass. I hope to be full time by the end of the summer with at least 80 accounts. which would be at the tough mark on my customer goal chart. Thanks for all your help TG.

Comment

Hi LightningLawns,

Those are great pictures. Your new trucks looks very nice and clean! If you have further business questions, please post them. We now have Joel LaRusic as our new business consultant and he will be able to give you much insight.

Thank you again for posting the pictures and keeping us updated on your success.
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                    X