No announcement yet.

Head Start Program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I registered LightningLawnService.com Since thats the actual name of my company, just so it wouldn't get confusing to some people. I can't wait to get started. I still need to take some pics. Its been raining alot here lately and I want some pics of my yards, so i'll do that this weekend when I mow them. I'll get them posted as soon as possible. Thanks Alot.

Comment

That is a great name. Good Job!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What's up Mike looks like things are going well for you. I like the new logo. Believe me the website will more than pay for itself once the search engines pick it up. Just make sure you are listed below me . Once things get going around here I will be sending you some more lawns.

Comment

Yes, I hope to get the webpage going real soon, seems like it does well for you.

Comment

Mike,

If you can, please post more pictures of your great new shirts and let us know who printed them for you.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yes, I will get some pictures posted soon. I had the shirts made by this company selling the on ebay called the print firm. They did an excellent job on them.

Comment

Customer analysis based on zip codes provided by Sharry Landscaping of service areas and data provided by ESRI Business Solutions.

Census data provided by census.gov

Comment

Hi LightningLawns,

This chart gives you an idea of what you are working with in the zip codes you posted.

32780 seems to have the highest median age, the highest property value and the highest % of incomes over $100,000.00. It might be worth hitting that area the hardest with advertisements.

Comment

Yes, good idea thats part of Titusville, FL I have about half my accounts out in that area. I just recently put an ad in two different newspapers in my area. I'll keep you posted on how good they work.

Comment

I now have 35 monthly accounts, i'll keep posting as I get more.

Comment

Hi LightningLawns,

That is great news. What did you do to obtain those new clients?

Comment

I advertised in two different papers in my area, I also had some yard signs made up, but no luck from those yet. One yard was from word of mouth and the others were from the papers.

Comment

What did your newspaper ad say? Did you offer any discounts in it?

Comment

No I didn't offer any discounts, it just said Lawn Service, Quality work at an affordable price, Free Estimates, and in the other paper I advertise in I had an 1/8 page ad that pretty much said the same thing, but had my company name on it and my slogan.

Comment

Just got another monthly account, they called about 730 and I went over there and got the account. They seen my yard signs I put in one of my yards and got another call on the way over there from the 1/8 page ad. Gotta go look at that tomorrow. Things are starting to look good!

Comment

Working...
                                X