No announcement yet.

Head Start Program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a chart showing your monthly business expenses without labor.

Note: If you can't read the numbers, right click on the image and then left click on view image. Make sure you are viewing the image at the largest setting your browser allows if it offers you a magnifying glass icon option.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks for the chart! I noticed a few other expenses that I have on there.

Comment

I also have good news. I have just picked up 3 new yearly accounts this week. One is 70.00/month, one is 65.00/month and another is 200.00/month. These are all year round customers so that is great! This looks like its going to be a great year!

Comment

Hey LightningLawns,

That's great news! Keep it up. Remember your goals and go out there everyday to work towards achieving them!

Do you need any flyers made based on our flyer templates?

How is your logo coming out?

Also, do you have any pictures of you in front or on your equipment that we could use to make you some more personalized marketing material?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hey the logo is coming out great, we are just making a few changes and it will be done. I will take some some pictures of my stuff and some of my yards so we could make some nice flyers. When the logo is completed, I'll post it along with some pictures so we can get started. Thanks Team Gopher!

Comment

Heres my new logo...lets see if it works ElementDesigner did a great job! It's exactly how I wanted it to look. Thanks Team Gopher for hooking me up with ElementDesigner. I'll get some pictures posted hopefully this week coming up.

Comment

Hi LightningLawns,

That looks excellent. I am looking forwards to seeing your pictures too so we can move forwards.

Comment

Great logo Lightning Lawns!!!

Have you thought about getting a website together for your company? If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to let me know.

Comment

Yes, I was thinking about getting a website for my business. I don't have a clue about running one though.

Comment

Well what are you ideas for your website? What message do you want to get accross to visitors? Have you seen Gophers Web Templates?

Comment

I'd like the website to show all the services I do, with some pictures of some of my work, equipment, etc. I'd use it as a form of marketing to new customers, another place to get my name out. I like template #3

Comment

Template #3 is the most popular by the looks of it. Most of the sites I have done has been with that template. If you are planning on getting a website going, you should look into domain names and hosting plans.

Omnis

This is where I host and their customer support is the best I have seen.

Comment

Hi LightningLawn,

If you want a website, please get a host a.s.a.p. and get ritchiem your ftp username and password. We don't know how long ritchiem will be in a giving mood like he is to do this for free for you.

Comment

Ok, will do. Thanks

Comment

LightningLawns.com is available too!

Let us know which domain name you registered.

Comment

Working...
                                X