No announcement yet.

Headstart for frontier lawn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. Great. I'm not sure how many houses there are in this map but you mentioned getting 5000 flyers printed so you have got plenty to get started.

In my opinion (and posts from this site and others back me up) the best way to get new customers as you are just starting out is to personally deliver flyers and to talk to as many people as you can. Sure, just dropping the flyers may result in a call or two, but knocking on people's doors, professionally introducing yourself and offering a free quote on the spot (perhaps even offer to do the job the same day if possible) will win people over time and again.

Remember to complement folks on their lawn and garden. Don't slag the competition. Note how you would be able to help them. Do they need a clean-up, some summer color in their beds, some fresh top soil or mulch? Of course, ask for the lawn maintenance too but as I said before, some will want to try you out with something smaller first.

Don't just hit the houses once. Hit them again and again, month after month. Some of your potential customers will see your flyer many times before calling you. It is important to remember that each time a prospect sees your company name they have a little more confidence in you until finally... they have enough to pick up the phone.

Remember to post back as you come closer to the goals you set earlier in this post (15 easy, 25 moderate and 40 difficult).

I look forward to hearing your progress!
    Joel LaRusic
    Consultant/Author, Start & Run a Landscape Business
    www.mowboy.com

Comment

ok now good idea or bad idea my address on the flyers?
      www.frontierlawn.biz

Comment

Team Gopher, how can i send my flyers to you to get your opinon on them? since i can post them?
        www.frontierlawn.biz

Comment

Frontier Lawn,

No reason to put your address on your flyers. Phone and web address is good. Make sure you have a way for customer to contact you via your website (which I see you do).
          Joel LaRusic
          Consultant/Author, Start & Run a Landscape Business
          www.mowboy.com

Comment

#751, #752, #753

Comment

Hi Frontier-Lawn,

We fixed the forum so you can post your flyer.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

lets try this again heres flyer 1
                www.frontierlawn.biz

Comment

heres the second. and whats the opions on these please
                  www.frontierlawn.biz

Comment

Hi Frontier-Lawn,

Visually they look fine. The one thing I would suggest is make the first paragraph of your text center aligned instead of left aligned.

Another thing I would suggest is use the one flyer we have that says sorry about the noise. Possibly use the flyer for neighbors that surround the customer you are servicing to try and get more customers closer to each other.
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

did tiger #110 post that one yet
                      www.frontierlawn.biz

Comment

Comment

from what my family an friends say & me 2, we like x-ray #752

www.frontierlawn.biz

Comment

ok when the truck signs get to ill post them
                            www.frontierlawn.biz

Comment

Looking forwards to it!

Comment

well i had these flyers printed 500 for $180 front/back and i was working at nite with the pizza company to hand them out. well i was handing them out for a week now, and due to the moronic friend of the owners that he had working there in the day (he was freinds for 20 years) drove away the customers so to day i found out he closed the shop and sold it to a new guy. so now im out $180 and i handed out 75 so far. well i hope they dont call and expect pizza each month.
                                www.frontierlawn.biz

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X