No announcement yet.

"HEADSTART"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest I am not really to sure.... How do I determine that figure?

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Is there a way to recalculate my goals based on my overhead and salary, so I will be at the level needed to make these numbers work.
      Yes we will do that.

How many billable hours do you plan on working each month of this year?
      Jan total billable hours =
      Feb =
      Mar =
      Apr =
      May =
      Jun =
      Jul =
      Aug =
      Sept =
      Oct =
      Nov =
      Dec =

Yearly total billable hours =

From there we will ballpark a pretax amount you should try and hit to bring home $15.00 per hour.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Here we go....

Jan = 50
        Feb = 50
        Mar = 160
        Apr =160
        May = 160
        Jun = 160
        Jul = 160
        Aug = 160
        Sept = 160
        Oct = 160
        Nov = 50
        Dec = 50

Yearly total= 1480

Comment

Hey Team Gopher,

After review of our post I noticed we have a figure of $15. This number should be $35.

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

Geat Work!!

I just sent out 500 letters to are target area today.... we will also be going door to door to follow up.... They will probably think im nuts seeing it just snowed here.... lol .. I will let you know how it turns out...

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

Quote[/b] ]I just sent out 500 letters to are target area today....
              Could you show us what you sent out? Either scan it in or attach it?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

If you feel it needs changes please advise.

Thanks,
                Scott

Here is a sample of a letter I used:

March 1, 2005

Mr. Joe Smith
                1 Smith Street
                Lowell, MA 01851

Dear Joe,

I am writing to introduce myself and my company, Sharry Landscaping. *At Sharry landscaping we offer a full range of lawn care services. *After working with Sharry landscaping you will realize that our attentive customer service and our quality workmanship make Sharry Landscaping an excellent candidate for developing a business relationship with you and your family.

It is important to note that Sharry Landscaping appreciates and values every customer relationship. *Making you a satisfied customer is our top priority! *Listed below are the services we provide:

* * * *C Mowing
                * * * *C Weeding
                * * * *C Mulching
                * * * *C Fertilization
                * * * *C Lawn Construction
                * * * *C Clean-ups
                * * * *C Snow Removal

Should you require a free estimate, need additional information, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. *Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Scott Sharry
                Line 1:
                Line 2:
                Email:
                Web:

Comment

The c to the left of the services is not really a c. It is a small circle..

Comment

Great info....

Is there any else I should be doing on my end to keep this going fast.

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

I read your letter and it is good. Something you might want to consider next is your marketing and advertising campaign. As you know we have many free flyer templates here, however what we would like to do is create some custom door hanger designs based on pictures that would include you next to or in front of your equipment.

Since you are planning on going door to door, what we suggest is some full color door hangers, check here for printing prices.

We could then design them to focus on the custom services you offer. We want YOU to stand out from your competition. Does your competition hand out full color door hangers with a picture and comment from the owner? Review some of the designs used here by Jeff Hamons. He had these designs created last year and saw a big increase in customers because he focused on selling himself as the front man of his business.

When you look at his marketing material you see that he takes personal pride in his company. You see how he positions himself as a 'highly qualified expert.' You really do get the feeling he will provide great 'personal service,' as he advertises.

We could also have a space on the door hanger to allow you to write in an estimate for different services per yard you visit.

What do you think?

Comment

I like the idea alot... I do not have any pictures other than the ones from my website right now. What is the turn around time on something like this?

I am currently using door hangers that have the genral info needed but do not stand out well.

Are there any options I can print right from my home to speed things up??

Comment

Hi sharry landscaping,

Do you have access to a digital camera? Or do you have a friend or family member that could take the picture?

Quote[/b] ]What is the turn around time on something like this?
                          Well we could probably design it within a few days depending on the amount of revisions needed and then it should take two days for your printer to print it.

Quote[/b] ]Are there any options I can print right from my home to speed things up??
                          Sure, you could use the flyers we already have but I would suggest if you use door hangers, to have them professionally printed on nice glossy paper.

Comment

I like this idea a lot. I could probably get access to a digital camera.... Next problem is that it is all snow here. Where would I take pics??

What would be the cost to do this?

I would also like to do a couple of flyers that i can follow up with.

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

We will do the design work for free for you to get you going. That's part of what we want to include in this Head Start program.

You could try taking the pictures in a parking lot or on a driveway. Possition your equipment on the side of your vehicle and have you stand somewhere in the middle. Also maybe a picture of you next to your truck like you see inthe Hamons postcard. We will then edit the image graphically. Make sure you send the pictures in a high dpi format. 150dpi + ? Let's try it out and see what we can come up with. You don't have to use it if you ultimately decide not to.

We will also get some flyers made for you too.

Comment

Sounds great, I appreacate all the help you are providing me. I have all my equipment in a trailer in the garage behind a friends broken car. It will probably take a couple of days to get the pics to you. Thanks for the fliers also.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X