need to order logo and changed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to order logo and changed.

I would like to order/purchase a logo #308 from Tiger design and would like some changes. please let me know how this works and what I need to do?

Hi jccordes2,

Give us a call and we will process your order and get your logo created.

(888)606-5150
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

This design has been prepaid.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

646, 647

Comment

TigerDesign,

WHat would it look like if you added the light brown color behind the cities and with in the circle?
          I like color on the 3rd leaf of #315 design.

Comment

648, 649

Comment

Tiger,
              I'm thinking I like 646, can I see what that looks like with all white lettering, and make the Lawn Care & Landscaping below a little smaller?

Comment

650, 651

Comment

Tiger,
                  I like # 651. can you send #651 with white lettering (Metropro Inc. as it is) and one with Black lettering (Metropro Inc.) please e-mail this to me in jpeg and Adobe format please to jeffrey.cordes@wdpi.com

Thank you and great work!!

Comment

Tiger,
                    Is there a way to resize the picture to 100 X 100 pixels so I can add it to my signature on ********?
                    can you send it to me in that size?
                    thanks

Comment

Hi jccordes2,

Do you have a graphics program on your computer? Maybe even Microsoft paint? I think you can resize images on there.

Comment

I Wasn't able to resize it? anyway you can help?

Comment

Tiger, Also, what's involved to have you design me a door hanger and a flyer? I do like some of the ones you've created for others.
                          thanks

Jeff

Comment

jccordes2 was able to resize the logo. That is taken care of.

Do you see a logo or door hanger you would like created from this site?

Comment

thanks for quick response, yes I see a door hanger you created for Black River lawncare, # 2 on page 2.
                              Once created from gopher, is there a way to add or change information on the hanger later on?
                              are these able to print 3 to a sheet, or should these be printed by a printer company?

Comment

Working...
                              X