Head Start Program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is flyer image #1
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Here is door hanger image #2.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Here is truck image #3.

Comment

Here is door hanger image #4.

Comment

Hi birneyj,

Are you on a rescue squad or V.F.D.? I see your light bar but can't tell if it's red or orange.

Comment

Customer analysis based on zip code provided by birneyj (21921) of service areas and data provided by ESRI Business Solutions.

Census data provided by census.gov

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Based on my marketing approach, what do you feel the likelihood of picking up 70 accounts would be for this year.
                I think it is possible. It will be tough though. Your goal is one of the most ambitious we have seen so far. This means to achieve it you will have to work harder and smarter than most others.

Something you might want to consider is to pick a day every week that you are out marketing. Think about how local politicians market themselves. They go door to door and meet as many people as possible. Then they give them a flyer and or a magnetic business card to remember them. In your flyer you can have a written in date that a special will be available until. Suggest different services you notice their yard could use. Meet as many people as possible. The more you meet, the more will see how they interact with you and want you to perform the services over a competitor.

Would you like to take any pictures of you in front of your equipment or on it so that we can make some flyers or door hanges that promote you and your company more personally?

Comment

Maybe i can get pictures next week. There is still snow on the ground right now.

The lightbar is amber. I use it for plowing and when i am parked close to the road.

The logo on the side of the truck is what I currently am using. If you can suggest something else, I am open to that. I just need it to be vectorized so that i can cut the vinyl.

I plan on starting distrubution of fliers this weekend (It is supposed to rain and snow the rest of the week here).

If you can improve upon my fliers / post it's / Yard signs, I am open to that as well.

Thanks Much
                  Jim

Comment

Hi birneyj,

As you work on your pictures, we can help create a logo for you. Would you like to look through our gallery and tell us which logo(s) we could use to base a logo for you on?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X