X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#676, #677, #678, #679, #680

Comment

XRay well done

#677.........the Landscaping word shows much better........lets work with that one.........Lets try a change of leaf color keeping the green veins......please try - yellow - and do you have a cream? or a tan?

#678, 79 and 80 are much better, though the box affect of 80 won't work to well. So.........lets work with the 678 and 679............I am liking the 4 leaves.......can we do starting from the left green, yellow, orange, brown. And is there perhaps another font that will give you the width you need but allow shadowing like #677?...........678 is nice but I feel to much dark green around "GENESIS"........679 the black is ok.......would like to see after the leave change.

Thanks for your help

Comment

http://www.caladiumbulbs.com/cat/1/

http://www.caladiumbulbs.com/cat/3/

XRay check out the 2 links........that big leaf you did is very similar to those plants.........When I first saw your design those plants are the first things I thought of..........See what you can do with the leaf based on the links I provided..........I am not asking for anything to intricate but something that would resemble pretty much as you did. And that can be reproduced in vinyl lettering on trucks, silk screening and stitching.

Comment

#685, #686, #687, #688, #689, #690

Comment

XRay 685 & 686 can you make the landscaping bolder please

687 looked like I had that on the trucks already....which is a good thing........only difference is font of Genesis which is fine and the leaves. Can you do me one time........change the font to Times New Roman....thanks.

The others I like the yellow highlights. I just like the openness of 687.

690 is very cool......

Please make the adjustments and I think that will be it.

Thanks

Comment

#704, #705, #706, #707

Comment

Almost done

I would just like to see one more revision if it's possible.........

704 or 705 can the Leaf green border be a little wider and then change the inside leaf color to red and a dark pink ?

Comment

Sorry.......one more version I would like to see.........Letter font from 707 please put that in 705...I think that will give us more leaf color showing through the letters and might be interesting.

Comment

#714, #715, #716, #717

Comment

Great job

Gopher guys....I recall that when I started this. I could chose 2 designs...Can I still do that?

Comment

Hi Glan,

I had them sent to you.
                        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                        X