Head Start Program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Start Program

This year we want to help some LCO's get a head start with their business by setting them up with a logo and marketing material.

The first LCO we are helping is Zacc from Shamrock Lawn Care.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Hi everyone, my name is Zacc, and I am the owner / operator of shamrock lawn care. I would like to take this chance for a pre-emptive thank you to everyone, and the gopher team.

Let me tell you a little bit about the company and myself. I am 19 years old, I am a freshman at metro state college in denver, colorado.

Shamrock lawn care is a brand new company, and I hope to expand fairly fast. By the end of this season I hope to have over twenty yearly contracts.and hopefully double every year till I get about 100 contracts.

As for the logo I am open to your ideas, I would like a cartooney style shamrock and I would like freshly striped grass in the logo some how.

Thanx in advance everyone

Comment

Comment

Hi ShamRockLawnCare,

Here are a few designs from ritchiem as well.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hi ShamRockLawnCare,

Designs from ritchiem.

Comment

Hi ShamRockLawnCare,

Designs from ritchiem.

Comment

Hi ShamRockLawnCare,

Designs from ritchiem.

Comment

Hi ShamRockLawnCare,

Designs from ritchiem.

Comment

Hi ShamRockLawnCare,

Designs from ritchiem.

Comment

Hey xray, I like it a lot, but I guess I should have specified, I wanted the shape cartooney, not a face and stuff, but I like everything else a lot. Can we try it without the face and hat, and can we outline it all with a border maybe?

Comment

Comment

Thanx a lot for the draft xray, I like the logo, but I should have specified, I didn't mean cartoon character when I said cartooney, I meant the shape to be not so traditional style cartooney. Maybe we can try the stripes inside the shamrock, and maybe we can try smaller lettering, but still legible when printed on business cards and envelopes

Comment

Hey everyone, sorry for the posting going on 4 times, Im not sure why it is doing that, but Ill make sure that it doesnt anymore. ritchiem I like the shamrock alot, I like the one with the white accents, instead of a sun in the back, can we try a striped lawn somehow, and can we have different lettering in the name, withthe "Shamrock" above the actual shamrock and "Lawn Care" Below it? Thanx alot Ritchiem and xray, they look awesome.

Comment

Comment

#648, #649

Comment

Working...
                              X