No announcement yet.

Head Start Program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ritchiem, I liked the shamrock in the first drafts better, and could we make the stripes look more like it is a lawn? And xray I like that better, can we try the shamrock with the stripes inside it maybe? So its more like a logo. Thanx a lot for everything guys

Comment

Great job everyone on this. Shamrock Lawn Care is going to really hit the ground running this season!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Comment

Hey Team Gopher, yes I will hit the ground running, thanx a lot guys I really appreciate it. Ritchiem maybe we should nix the stripes idea, I'm not sure how to incorporate grass, but if you do, I am open to anything, also can we make the "shamrock lawn care" part of the logo, like with a border connecting it all? And can we try all of this with black background, I want to see how it will look on my black truck, yhanx again for all of your hard work guys, this season is going to be awesome!

Comment

Comment

Hey Ritchiem, can we have different writing, that look a bit more professional, I think that it might look better if the "shamrock" was curved over the top, and the "Lawn Care" Was curved up from the bottom, also can we have the black lines inside the shamrock instead of the white, I think that would look better, And then can we have the border flow with the logo. We will see how that looks

Comment

Hey xray, that looks awesome, Can we try a different shamrock, and use that as the border, with the same writing, and the same style of grass inside of it somehow? That looks really incredible though, and can we try it with a black backdrop, so I can see how it would look on a black truck, Thanx alot xray, and keep up the good work guys, I really appreciate everything that you are all doing for me,

Comment

#650, #651

Comment

Hey xray I took a look at your portfolio and I think that I like a few if we could chance the names in them and change the shapes from trees to shamrocks, the numbers are 1, 441, 457, and 398, let me know bud, thanx alot

Comment

#652, #653, #654, #655, #656, #657, #658

Comment

Are those the ones that I asked you for? If they are, can we try to just have the shamrock as like a shadow or silloughette? Like black not green

Comment

#669, #670, #671, #672, #673

Comment

Hey xray, I like 669, but is there anyway that you can make a shamrock like the tree in 457? Or can we try a three leaf clover?

Comment

Hey xray, I like 669, but is there anyway that you can make a shamrock like the tree in 457? Or can we try a three leaf clover?

Comment

#674, #675

Comment

Working...
                                X