Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a logo.

Hey Guy's,
    I'm looking for a logo for my truck, T-shirts, and business cards.
    I have looked thru the gallery and I really like #441, and #454 by XRAY. Everything I have now uses Brush Script font. My truck is red and I would like to go with kahki T-shirts.
    Thanks,
    Eric

#681, #682, #683, #684

Comment

Thanks XRAY looking good so far. Can I see #681 with a few changes? Can you move the word Lawn from the top to the bottom. Also I think the text should have a little less of a curve than the oval, this typestyle doesn't seem to lend itself well to bending. I think I would like to see the type without so many outlines, can the black be brought in right up against the red? How about a drop shadow on the text as well, a solid one, no blending?
      Thanks again

Comment

#691, #692

Comment

Thanks again.
          O.K. first forget the red text, don't like it. The more I look at this the more I'm not sure about the brush script. Can we try some other fonts. I would like something flowing but not necessarily script. Also could we try with all the text under the design and a just a slight curve to it.

Comment

One more suggestion, Bradley Hand ITC is one possible font but I would also like to see any ideas you might have. Please be creative with this I'm always open to new ideas.

Thanks again,
            Eric

Comment

#693 - #699

Comment

O.K. almost there. Can I see #699 with these two fonts, Harrington, and Tempus sans ITC?

Thanks,
                Eric

Comment

If I may.......

I liked 632 for Tshirts........any of the ones with the scrolls would look Awesome on a vehicle.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Your Lawn Guy @ Feb. 10 2005,8:47)]O.K. almost there. Can I see #699 with these two fonts, Harrington, and Tempus sans ITC?

Thanks,
                    Eric
                    Can I also see one of each of these with the word your on top. Thanks, sorry to be such a pain.

Comment

#700, #701, #702, #703

Comment

O.K. can you send me #701 I would like the Adobe Illustrator vector based file as long as I can open it with Adobe Photoshop 6.
                        Thank you for you time and effort.:rock:

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X