Best Fabrication, Gopher Business Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Submission from Alan

Description: Alan's "Serious hitch rear bumper". "I just acquired another truck, but it came without a rear bumper. My philosophy about bumpers is to overbuild them to a fault. I figure if I get hit the other guy is going to come out the loser. And if I hit something there will be damage to the hitee anyhow so I might as well minimize damage on my end. This one will look pretty much like a typical, flimsy, factory step and tow bumper, but made with real steel. The rear plates are going to be 1/4 x 6" flat, the hitch plate will be 5/8 x 5, welded to 3/8" plates connecting to the truck frame." Read more about this project here.

Picture #1
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Submission from Alan

Description: Alan's "Serious hitch rear bumper". "I just acquired another truck, but it came without a rear bumper. My philosophy about bumpers is to overbuild them to a fault. I figure if I get hit the other guy is going to come out the loser. And if I hit something there will be damage to the hitee anyhow so I might as well minimize damage on my end. This one will look pretty much like a typical, flimsy, factory step and tow bumper, but made with real steel. The rear plates are going to be 1/4 x 6" flat, the hitch plate will be 5/8 x 5, welded to 3/8" plates connecting to the truck frame." Read more about this project here.

Picture #2
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Submission from Alan

Picture #3

Comment

Submission from Alan

Picture #4

Comment

Submission from Alan

Picture #5

Comment

Submission from Alan

Description: Alan's new bed for his S-10 plow truck. Read more about this project here.

Picture #1

Comment

Submission from Alan

Description: Alan's new bed for his S-10 plow truck. Read more about this project here.

Picture #2

Comment

Submission from Alan

Picture #3

Comment

Submission from Alan

Picture #4

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X