Best Fabrication, Gopher Business Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Submission from Lawngodfather

Description: Truck mounted sprayer. It has directo valve to control each section of the boom.

Picture #2
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Submission from Lawngodfather

Description: Canister Air filter on a wal behind. This saved me lots of time from cleaning airfilters and precleaners. This pic is what it looked like when I installed it in April of '98. It is soon to become standard on Exmark WB's and many MFG's followed suit.

Picture #1
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Submission from Thompson's Landscaping 'NCSULandscaper'

Description: Ride on Sprayer attachment.

Picture #1

Comment

Description: Ride on Sprayer attachment. Switch shown under arm rest.

Picture #2

Comment

Description: Mower roller.

Picture #1

Comment

Submission from rookiemower

Description: Sulky.

Picture #1

Comment

Picture #2

Comment

Picture #3

Comment

Submission from Fine Lines Lawn

Description: Okay, just for laughs! The bushhogging Craftman!
                    Actually, I threw this together for grooming ground cover beds. We ended up never using it because it would be terribly unsafe and that job is easier with a string trimmer, but it's still funny looking and we still have it.

Picture #1

Comment

Submission from GreenQuest Lawn

Description: 1st picture is the 4' down to 2' sides we installed on my open trailer. 2nd picture is the gate assist we made.

Picture #1

Comment

Submission from GreenQuest Lawn

Description: 1st picture is the 4' down to 2' sides we installed on my open trailer. 2nd picture is the gate assist we made.

Picture #2

Comment

Submission from Alan

Description: Alan fabricated his own mount for a Sno Way plow, and took it a step further, and also made his own heavy duty front bumper. The truck is a single rear wheel 1988 Chevy K3500. Read more about this project here.

Picture #1

Comment

Submission from Alan

Description: Alan fabricated his own mount for a Sno Way plow, and took it a step further, and also made his own heavy duty front bumper. The truck is a single rear wheel 1988 Chevy K3500. Read more about this project here.

Picture #2

Comment

Submission from Alan

Picture #3

Comment

Submission from Alan

Picture #4

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X