Logo pricing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo pricing?

Hello, I'm new to the site and would like some info. on logo pricing and in what file format are they sent.
    Thanks

Hi GFTC,

Have you looked through our artist gallery yet? If you see something you like and need it edited to put your company name in, the price is $39.95. You will be emailed the logo in bmp/gif and pdf format.

Let us know if you have any further questions.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I have one more question. I plan to use these logos to make a vinyl sign for my truck. Will these files look bad when enlarged?

Comment

Hi GFTC,

You will be sent a vectorized file format upon your final approval of the design and that should look outstanding on your truck. Vectorized files allow you to scale the image without losing quality.
        Let us know if you have further questions.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Thats all, thanks a lot for the quick responses. I will be ordering shortly.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X