Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Design

Hello everyone,

We are looking for a design that will be used on our trucks, which are white, and on our crew shirts, which are heather grey in color. We will not be using this for letterhead or business cards.

The design should include our company name, Hayden Landscaping, and probably our tag line of "Since 1965" or "Est. 1965". We also use "Family owned and operated since 1965" but I think that is a little wordy.

Please stay away from formal, corporate type designs. Even though we've been around awhile, we still want to present a more upbeat, mischevious image.

Even though we are located in Illinois, I think I would like to incorporate an ocean type theme. Nothing obvious like palm trees or anything, but more subtle like a cresting wave or something. One design I have seen included a ships port hole with a design inside the circular shape. These are just things off the top of my head to give you inspiration and not necessarily things I'm looking for.

I'm open to the use of colors as almost anything will look good on the white trucks and grey shirts. I do like multi-color images better than one or two color images. See Suni4u #8; MGZ #33 and XRay #189 for examples of these. The brighter the better.

I also liked the detailed image from XRay #429 really well. The scene itself is not really for us, but the overall "picturesque" approach was very appealing.

I hope this gives you enough to get started. If not please let me know and I'll answer any questions you might have.

Looking forward to seeing your ideas.

Thanks.

Rick

This contest is now active and has been pre-paid. Artists please begin posting and good luck to all of you!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Odesigns,

I like #99 the best of the three. Any way to make the wave stand out a little more? Maybe think along the lines of the Ocean Spray logo. I wouldn't be opposed to moving the text off of the image either.

If the wave was say a little more darker blue perhaps the text could be a contrasting color? I guess what I'm after is a really eye catching effect.

Very good job for a first try with what little I gave you to go on.

I do like the wave if I can just figure out how to put a landscape spin to it so people don't think I've lost my mind.

Thanks for your efforts so far. Looking forward to any revisions or other concepts you might have.

Rick

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Xray,

Thanks for the submissions.

#604- The port hole was a bad idea on my part sorry to have wasted your time on that.

#605- Really like the detailed look and picture type quality. Do you have another image other than the house theme?
                    Maybe a nature type theme? Rolling hills, winding stream, setting sun, or something along those lines?

#606- This one has a good feel to it also. I might ask to see the Hayden in a different color other than white. Maybe make it pop out you a little better.

Thanks for the entries.

Comment

Two of my concepts for Hayden logo:

Comment

Hello Rick,

Here is my first shot at it...I'll try and post some more ideas either tonight or tomorrow.

-Mattz

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X