No announcement yet.

Logo Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay in posting feedback. I appreciate all the quick responses.

Sunil4U,

Very nice. Could the outcroppings be rounded off a little to assume more of a "sloping hill" effect? Also could the sun assume more of an orange hue? I like the overall image.

MGZ,

Don't know if this is good or bad, but I think you did a great job pulling off my port hole idea. Very nice image.
    Could the waves be more tubular in shape and not quite as high? Would also like to see it without the hands if possible.

BVD,

#31. Good job. Nice use of color(s). Has a good coastal theme and is soothing to the eye. I don't think I would change anything with this just yet. Any other concepts?

Xray,

Much more like what I had in mind. We may want to experiment with the trees a little bit as far as overall number and shape. Otherwise, nice job.

You are all doing a fantastic job. I am very pleased with what I have seen so far. Even though I suggested the ocean theme, if you have any ideas which you think would work better with vibrant colors feel free to post them. I don't want to pigeonhole anyone's creativity.

Thanks all.

Rick

Comment

Comment

BVD,

Nice work on the last submission. Of your entries I think I prefer #31 so far.

Thanks.

Rick

Comment

Comment

Comment

Two variants of concept 2, with outcroppings rounded off:

Comment

Hi Rick,

here are a few variations of 31. I will try to get a few more ideas up for you today.

Bryan

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Odesigns: *Wave in #102 looks really good. *I might ask what would be the best way to reproduce this image on trucks/shirts?

Sunil4U: *Rounded off outcroppings look very nice.

BVD: Thanks. *Looking good.

Xray: *The different trees look pretty good. *Adding the blue sky was a nice touch also.

Everyone is doing a fantastic job. *You're making it tough to narrow it down!!

Thanks for all the hard work.

Rick

Comment

Rick,

Here is my first submission w/o the hands. I wasn't able to move the wave down due to the way the drawing was made.

here are a few more ideas as well

Thanks,

Mattz

Comment

MGZ: 063 looks good without the hands. I could live with the waves. 066 is also good. Thanks for the revisions.

Comment

Comment

BVD: Another good submission. I think I prefer the shore bird design over this one though.

Rick

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X