Gopher Challenge June 2004

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gopher Challenge June 2004

Here are a list of prizes that will be awarded to the winner of the House / Fire House Makeover, Gopher Challenge June 2004.

will award a Premium Collection CD. It is their best seller, retailing for $99.95 and contains a variety of over 100 images.

5 gal of COMPOST TEA - Composed of Organic Foliar Spray, Dairy Compost Based w/ Humic Acid, Molasses, Orange Oil.

An Accelerator 4.15 cubic ft. grass catcher with a retail value of $350.00

A durable and weather resistant *************TM Mesh Mower Bags. They are made to assist you and last for many seasons in all kinds of work conditions. These great bags range in value from $10.95 to $29.95.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Turf Marketing is your premier source for professionally-created lawn care, landscaping and green industry clipart, logos, illustrations, graphics, advertising and marketing material..

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

<table width=100%>
      <TR><TD>

</TD></TR></Table>

Bio Landscape & Argo Supplies, Inc. is a leader in educating people, landscape companies, and the agricultural industry on how to unlock the powers of the soil.

After 19 years as a owner of a landscape company, research, and partnerships.

We have become a vital resource of the highest quality products, information, and service thru distributors and dealers.

Comment

Accelerator Industries offers a full line of premium grass catchers designed especially for the rigors of commercial landscaping. They are constructed completely out of high grade aluminum so are light weight and won&#39;t rust. We only use the highest quality materials, ensuring a catcher that will last for seasons.

Comment

The *************TM Mesh Mower Bags are designed to fit on all Walk Behind, Riding & Zero Turn Mowers and Open & Closed Trailers. They provide a place for the operator to carry trash and debris as well as hold personal items, such as drinks and supplies, while mowing & trailering equipment. Durable and weather resistant, the *************TM Mesh Mower Bags are made to assist you and last for many seasons in all kinds of work conditions.

<table width=100%><TR><TD>
          [img]http://www.wechapps.com/home/The_*************/gk_subtitles_walkbehind.gif[/img]</TD><td>
          [img]http://www.wechapps.com/home/The_*************/gk_subtitle_riding.gif[/img]
          </td></TR></Table>

Comment

Working...
          X