Blaes Tech Logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaes Tech Logo

Blaes Technical Corporation has contacted us and would like a logo that combined elemets of a digitzed fire or blaze along with the text Blaes Tech or Blaes Technical Corporation.

John please post if you have further ideas here.

These logo contest has been prepaid.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Artists you may want to hold off posting until we hear from him to make sure these concepts are what he wants to start with.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Any logo that accentuates on the name Blaes (pronounced Blaze) and general digital nature of our computer service, sales and repair business. This looks like a good place to start.

John Blaes

Comment

589, 590, 591

Comment

My design for Blaes:

Comment

Sorry for the typo error 'Technology'. Here is the corrected word-'Technical'

Comment

Comment

Comment

So far some great ideas... out of these so far I liked the blue flame in BVD's #48... the keyboard is ok but is to "techno specific" My corporation runs the gamot from gaming, pc tuneups, fax,copiers, digital entertainment... but the blue flame and font was very nice. The most impressive was Tiger #589... it jumped out at me with the font for Blaes...& the color red I liked... but can we try it in blue maybe with a different flame style. I did like it though... remember this logo is going on T-shirts and business cards and magnetic signs. Sunil4u good start but lose the cd-rom and change your style a little more modern... I liked the logo just looked too 50ish... Thanks for all of your work so far i& I hope I gave you a better idea of what I am looking for in a logo.
                  John Blaes

Comment

Hi John,

Here are a few ideas. I went for the simple/clean look first to see if that interests you at all.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

-Mattz

Comment

592, 593, 594, 595

Comment

Comment

a few more...

Comment

Comment

Mattz thanks for the clean & simple... the fonts for Blaes I do not like. The BLAESTECH was not bad... still the font does not work for me. BVD #51 cool yet a bit too much... maybe in a triangle. Tiger 593 & 595 are great... is the definition of the B blurred by the proximity of the flame... maybe if that was black or darker red working outward from the B. The blue on 595 try mixing with green and growing out with the flame. Looking great... I appreciate all of the prompt work.
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X