Blaes Tech Logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi John,

Here is 52 with a higher resolution than the previous one and I removed the shadow from the logo. If there is anything else I can change then just let me know.

Bryan

Comment

604, 605

Comment

Hello John,

Here are few more ideas. Keeping with the "simple" approach but updating the style a bit.

Thanks for the feedback.

-Mattz

Comment

Thanks for all the work everyone. It may be a day or 2 but my decision should be coming soon. Happy Memorial Day. Tiger 605 looks great and Bryan yours is great too... still would like to see the pyramid with Blaes Technical Corporation in the center with blue or green flame or a mix. Thanks John Blaes:laugh:

Comment

Wow... maybe a few more days... great post Mattz
            hmmm... new thoughts. I'll think about these overnight... thanks again for everyone's holiday effort.

John Blaes

Comment

Hi John,

Sorry this took me so long but here is the triangle logo you were asking about.

Bryan

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Mattz... I like your new designs... Bryan I really like the way the triangle with the blue/green came out... try removing the digital design in the background it does not come out too well when printed... then I will probably make a decision in a day or 2.

Thanks John

Comment

Comment

OK... a new wrench... The name is going to be BLAESTECH so I would like to see the Tiger Design with Blaestech and also Sunil4u if you can try yours with BLAESTECH or BlaesTech on your design also. Tiger is on vacation this week so... I will wait till first of next week to make a decision...but no later because I have to move on to the next step and start my marketing campaign. I appreciate everyone's work... Mattz I really like yours.

Thanks
                              John Blaes

Comment

Mattz if you can work #86 without the 0 & 1s and with BlaesTech... try 90 with BlaesTech also. BVD try BlaesTech in yours... I know the triangle probably does not work with BlaesTech... but any ideas we have a few more days. Thanks again everyone... and sorry for the delay in my decision...

John Blaes

Comment

Working...
                                X