No announcement yet.

Blaes Tech Logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for more info... mgz 83,84 & 85 definite no's reminds me of hockey teams and utility company... not what I am looking for.

Comment

Mgz 78 & 81 not bad... but the fonts are not to my liking. The others are too 50ish... takes me back to the days of black & white... I am selling state of the art technology for home & office... turn up the techno nob to 21st century... and keep the simplistic may be great. Hope I am not too obtuse...
      Thanks
      John Blaes

Comment

596, 597, 598, 599

Comment

My new concept with a modern, techno-look:

Comment

Sunil4u I like the Blaes but not the font on the technical corp and the background image too fragmented... Tiger thanks for the green can we try the green Blaes with the yellow to red flame... looking good. 598 looks interesting without the black line... I dont like the font for Technical Corporation, how about no black line same font as 597 or others and I am not sure about the flame curving toward the start of Technical... can we either straighten out the flame on the bottom or maybe start the word Technical at the curve. I think I would like that better... the T in technical just below where the flame straightens out.

Thanks John Blaes

Comment

Hi John, I'll work on your suggestion for 51. Here is another logo for you.
              Bryan

Comment

A variant of the earlier design, with changed font and background:

Comment

600, 601

Comment

BVD...I like #52, Sunil4U...can you remove the dots from the latest logo, TigerDezine, would you change the color of Blaes on #600 and #602 to red?
                    Also, I tried a test print on some of the logos to see what they would look like on a letterhead, and they didn't print clean. Will I get a better quality when I purchase a logo?

Comment

Two variants,
                      A) With dots removed
                      B) WIth horizontal lines & dots
                      Design is in vector format, so any desired resolution can be achieved for clear printing.

Comment

Hi John,

This is 52 again but I increased the resolution on it. I don't know if you tried printing this one out but I think it might help with cleaning up any rough edges if you print it.

Bryan

Comment

602, 603

These are only 72dpi I can send them 300 dpi as well.

Comment

Wow... thanks everyone... I think I am really close to a decision. I need to see this as clean as possible... When I print 602 & 603 the problem is the shadowing of the font on Technical corporation & the Blaes has some color washout on edges... can we clean the lines up on Blaes and fill it with Red?This really needs to be clean and crisp for letterhead and business cards etc... Bryan 52 redone is great... although I like how the metalic shadowing of the font looks... the smaller the logo the more lost the shadowing is... can we try higher resolutions with no loss of color on edges and no shadowing... crisp & filled lines and I will make my decision between these...Sunil4u great adjustment... the black background is too much when translated into a letterhead for my taste... sorry. Thanks for all of your holiday efforts...
                            John Blaes

Comment

602, 603 at 300dpi

Comment

Thanks Tiger... can you clean up the edges of Blaes and get rid of the white outline between the red and the black... The Blaes just looks a bit choppy. Thanks John Blaes

Comment

Working...
                                X