Web Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything is starting to look really good. *A few more changes:

Our Insurance: *I'll be e-mailing you an image of the Hartford logo that I'd like to add to the "Our Insurance" page.

Weekly Mowing & Bi-Weekly Mowing: *Let's eliminate the photos of the scalp mowing from the top of the page and let's make the word "scalp" yellow, a link, to the page you've already created with the large before and after photos.

Each year in late February to early March, we scalp the lawn.

I think that's about it for right now.

Thanks,
    Mace Meier

Comment

www.meierslandscape.com has been updated.

Comment

The link under weekly & bi-weekly service (To find out why, click here.) is gone. *We need to make that come back. *Everything else looks pretty good.

The only other changes I anticipate making are adding more color photos of work I do this season and we still need to create the customer login page as soon as I find some time to play around with the gopher software.

Thanks,
        Mace Meier

Comment

The link is back in.

Comment

Let's change the text under Our Insurance to this:

Why is it important that you hire an insured contractor to do work around your home? *Why is workmans comp insurance important?

Landscaping is inherently dangerous work. *Almost every piece of equipment used in the green industry is designed to cut through plant materials or soil and most of that equipment can easily remove a finger or foot in a split second. *We routinely encounter dangerous work environments. *For example, mowing grass at the top of a retaining wall could easily lead to a broken back or neck with a simple human error. *Every year in the US, thousands of green industry employees are injured or killed on the job. *If you don't believe us, just call the local emergency room and ask their staff about the types of injuries they see every week during the growing season.

Most home owners don't realize it, but the simple act of hiring an uninsured contractor to do work around your home could cost you everything you own. *If an employee is injured while working on your property, or there is damage to your property, your home owners insurance will likely deny the claim because you hired an uninsured contractor. *No respectable commercial property manager would dream of *allowing an uninsured contractor on their property. *Why would you want to be any less protective with your greatest investment?

There are two types of insurance that are needed to ensure that you don't find yourself listed as a defendent in a law suit or with damages that won't be paid. *The first type of insurance is general liability insurance. *This insurance will pay for any damage that we may cause while we are working on your property. *The second insurance, and more costly, is workmans comp insurance. *Workmans comp insurance pays an employee who is injured on the job for medical expenses and lost wages.

We carry general liability insurance. *A few of our competitors also carry this insurance, but we believe most are simply uninsured.

We also carry workmans comp insurance on all of our employees. *This is the big one that almost none of our competitors carry and we believe it is where most home howners are at the greatest risk. *Rest assured, if an employee of an uninsured contractor is seriously injured on your property, non-citizen or otherwise, you will likely be named as a defendent in a law suit and your home owners insurance will likely leave you holding the bag. *We carry workmans comp insurance on all of our employees.

When you do business with us, you can rest assured that your personal net worth is safe.

Comment

Working...
            X